6/12-6/16 Weekly Work

Session Number:6
Week Number:3
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 5
What is/was your overall goal for this week? My goal for this week is to do my LinkedIn recommendation and make a resume, work on things from other classes, and still work on graphics.

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
6/12I worked on my storyboard for my theater class I had to draw out what I was going to do for my silent film.1 hr This was best practice because is was on task and finishing up my work.
6/13 I worked on a LinkedIn Resume.1 hr This was best practice because it helped know what I would have to do when I want to get a job.
 6/14 I worked on a LinkedIn Recommendation. 1 hr This was best practice because it showed me what i would have to do if I had to write a recommendation foe someone and what steps I would need to take to do that.
 6/15 I worked on my final for my English class. 1 hr This was best practice because it helped me get more of it done and I was on task.
 6/16 I worked in pixel art and I also worked more on my English final. 1 hr This was best practice because I worked on something game design related and what I made was a sunset and it was also best practice because I am almost finished with my English final.